Attainment of the highest standard quality inspection with management of the inspection services in international standard level is our goal. This is ensured by high standard of inspection services with advisory council comprised of highly qualify, experienced and distinguished qualified person related to inspection services.
Mohammad Zafar Abedin is a holder of Masters in Science on Apparel Manufacturing & Management Technology, Campus: Santo-Marium University of Creative Technology, Uttara, Dhaka , Bangladesh , B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering, Under Preston University Wyoming State, USA. Campus: IBAIS University, Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh and Diploma In Textile Science, Engineering & Technology, Under Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB), Dhaka, Bangladesh, Campus: Institute of Textile Engineering & Technology, Tangail, Bangladesh and also training & others :-
A. Groupe-Casino, Emc Distribution Ltd, France:
International Foreign Training for Textile Retail Procedure of Groupe-Casino France , Spain and Czech Republic from 20-03-2005 to 20-04-2005 and 14-10-2005 to 26-11-2005 .
B. Textile Industries Development Centre (TIDC), Saver, Bangladesh : Special training in woven spinning, weaving, dyeing and printing machinery with
1. To see the impact of spindle speed and traveler weight on Yarn Hairiness and its consequences on the Fabrics Properties before and after dyeing,
2. To study the idea about the Spacer Guide in Drafting Zone and its impact on the yarns U% and imperfections,
3. To study of core spun yarn on DREF-3 M/c by having different core filament of different surface characteristics like round, flat, textured etc and
its impact on the yarn appearance & fabric properties,
4. On Dyeing of cotton and its blends to conclude the difference in dyed properties in cases using carded ,combed and compact material, to check out
the looser, barrenness and color fastness properties with different fibers.
C. Gmg Industrial Corporation, Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh :
1. Usage of dyes and cost control in woven dyeing and printing color department, 2. Color mixing of dyes for sampling of woven dyeing and printing on polyester,
cotton & polyester blended fabrics, 3. Color mixing of dyes of various classifications like reactive, disperse, acid, vat, azo dyes, to get better woven
dyeing and printing results, 4. woven dyeing and printing samples and color matching, 5. Woven dyeing and printing on polyester fabric with combination of
various classes of dyes and chemicals to get optimum results.
D. Zinat Textile Mills Ltd (Govt.), Tongi, Gazipur , Bangladesh :
Training for Spinning, Weaving, and Dyeing, Printing, and Finishing for Production Processing & Maintenance. He has gathered a lot of experience of
Capital Machinery & Equipments of Textile, Knitting, Spinning and Composite Industry.
Mohammad Sabir Ahmed is a holder of a Master Degree in Commerce of Management from the National University of Bangladesh and also Chartered
Accountancy, Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB) and Chartered Secretary, Associate Member of the Institute of
Chartered Secretaries & Managers of Bangladesh (ACS) and h e has a long career in the auditing of the International Accounting Standards (IAS) and local
laws. He has gathered a lot of experience of internal control environment within the functional cycle of the organization. Other purposes of the position
include reviewing economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of the operation, compliance with laws, regulations and management policies, directives, and other
internal requirements as follows :-
A. Conducting Internal Audit:
1. Performing Audit planning procedure. 2. Reviewing existing system. 3. Conducting walk through check. 4. Detail check of accounting information and records.
5. Preparation of draft internal audit report and intimation to the concern person for response.
6. Preparation of final audit report and submission to the reporting person.
7. Discuss observation and recommendation with F&A and SMT (senior management team) to assure agreement.
B. Evaluation the adequacy of internal control:
1. Preparation of internal control questionnaire in the context of the operation of the area to be audited. 2. Evaluation of internal control environment
through internal control questionnaire. 3. Identifying the existence of loopholes within functional cycle. 4. Checking few transactions from initiation stage
to settlement stage. 5. Listing the observation and findings and probable implication and recommendation of the findings. 6. Intimation for corrective action
C. Review of Statutory Compliance: 1. Checking the compliance of contractual obligation.
D. System Design and Development:
1. Detail study of existing system, 2. Identifying the drawback / limitation of existing system, 3. Designing and assessing the adaptability of new system, 4. Discussing suitability of the revised system with the persons engaged at strategic and functional level, 5. Finalization of the system and ensuring its implementation.
E. Assisting the team leader in achieving the team target in line with the responsibilities stated above :
1. Analyzing Receivables from Debtors and reporting thereof to management, 2. Supervising and maintaining Accounts payable process,
3. Preparing cost report, 4. Co-ordination of Statutory Audit .
F. Audit : 1. Conducting and supervising audit field work, 2. Reporting to partners and resolving their queries,
3. Preparation of draft audit report, 4. Preparation and safekeeping of audit evidence from 1997 to updated of world wide reported recognize